Corrugated Box Supplies Ltd respects the privacy of every individual who visits our websites. This policy outlines the information we collect and how we use it. This policy applies solely to information collected through this site and not other sources.
We may collect personal information from you when you contact us, make an enquiry, apply for a vacancy, order literature and any other case where personal details are required. Providing personal information is up to you, if you do not want personal information collected please do not submit it.
How we will use your personal information:
- To respond to your enquiries
- To contact you
- To respond to your job applications
- Service payment and delivery
- To send relevant Corrugated Box Supplies Ltd information and offers by direct marketing and email marketing
With prior consent only we may pass on your information to third parties:
- We use sub contractors to deliver goods and we may pass your name and adress to them
- We will pass your information to others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications from them
You may choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications by:
- Direct Marketing – write to the address below requesting removal from future marketing
- Email Marketing – click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the email or send a blank email with the subject as ‘unsubscribe’ to email@example.com
This site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these or their content. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any damages you may suffer due to the loss, unauthorised access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website.
If you wish to verify, correct, update or remove your personal information collected through this site, contact us on the below address.
Under the data protection act you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. An official administration fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, please use the address below to write to us.
If you have any queries regarding this policy please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.